Here is a simple idea for using bags of Mint Green Tea to prepare a cool, refreshing cocktail for sharing.
- 5 teabags Green Mint Tea
- 1L Fresh water
- 1/2 green lime cut into 4 pieces
- 10 rounds of cucumber
- 3 Fresh mint springs
- Ice cubes
Preparation in a Carafe:
- Steep the tea in a saucepan containing a liter of water at room temperature for 1 hour. Remove the bags or strain.
- Transfer the tea to a carafe, add the slices of cucumber and lime, a few springs of mint and the drizzle of sugar cane syrup (if wished). Add ice.
- Serve in transparent stemmed glasses.
- You can also place the other ingredients directly in the serving glasses and simply pour the tea over them.