Preparing a Mint Green Tea Mock-tail
Here is a simple idea for using bags of Mint Green Tea to prepare a cool, refreshing cocktail for sharing with family and friends.
What you'll need:
Comptoirs Richard Green Mint Tea + Lime + Cucumber + Mint + Water + Ice
- 5 teabags Green Mint
- 4 cups (1 liter) of room temperature water
- 1/2 green lime cut into 4 pieces
- 10 rounds of cucumber
- 3 fresh mint springs
- ice cubes
- Steep the tea in a glass bowl containing 4 cups (1 liter) of water at room temperature for 1 hour. Remove the tea bags.
- Transfer the tea to a carafe, add the slices of cucumber and lime, a few springs of mint and the drizzle of sugar cane syrup (if wished). Add ice.
- Serve in your favorite glasses.
- You can also place the other ingredients directly in the serving glasses and simply pour the tea over them.