Preparing a Green Tea with Citrus Fruits Mock-tail
What You'll Need:
Comptoirs Richard Au Temps Tea + Orange + Grapefruit +
Strawberries + Water + Ice
- 5 teabags Au Temps de Tsarines
- 4 cups (1 liter) fresh water
- 1 orange with a thin skin cut into half rings
- 1 zest of grapefruit
- Some strawberries cut into slices
- Ice cubes
- Steep the tea in a glass bowl containing 4 cups (1 liter) of water at room temperature for 1 hour. Remove the tea bags.
- Transfer the tea to a carafe via a funnel, add the orange rings, zest of grapefruit, and strawberries. Add ice.
- Serve in transparent stemmed glasses.
- You can also place the other ingredients directly in the serving glasses and simply pour the tea over them.