Hot ChocolateThis recipe describes how to use the whole box of the Richard Chocolate Powder.
- Hot Water: 700ml (24 ounces)
- Richard Chocolate Powder: 1kilogram (2.2 pounds)
- Pour the hot water into a blender and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add 2.2 pounds of Richard chocolate powder into the blender.
- Blend on high speed until all the powder is dissolved into a thick syrup.
- Open and scrape down the sides. Blend again until uniform.
- Pour the contents into an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator.
Note: Use within 5 days.