Cinnamon Latte Recipe
- Glass: 12 ounce cocktail glass
- Type of Coffee: Perle Noire or Massaya
- Number of Coffee Doses (X8gr): 2
- Coffee Volume: 60 ml (Double ristretto)
- Cinnamon Syrup: 25ml
- Milk: 200 ml (7 ounces)
- Crushed Speculoos biscuits
- Pour the milk in a pitcher and set aside.
- Put the syrup in the bottom of the glass.
- In a small recipient, prepare a double ristretto.
- During the extraction prepare the frothed milk.
- Before pouring, homogenize the texture of the liquid with a swirling motion of the pitcher.
- Tilt the glass and pour the frothed milk delicately onto the side of the glass. Not too fast in order to not mix the milk with the syrup (layers). Fill the glass leaving enough room for the remaining expresso.
- Pour the espresso slowly in the center of the milk in order to create the last layers.
- Decorate the surface with crushed speculoos biscuits.